Wednesday, 15 November 2017

Episode #278: Everything Wrong With WWE TLC 2017

Tags



All rights go to WWE! I do not own any copyright!

Sorry about the delay, but they're here. The sins to WWE TLC 2017, an event that did not live up to its name until the last 40 minutes of the show. There were sins all over the place! A few matches were actually very good, but the sad thing about this event was it did not have the TLC vibe in it ... and that's before the viral meningitis hit.

Due to health reasons, I am taking the rest of the week off to recover. I've been dealing with a lot of problems again, but I still have a lot to show you guys. Next week's WWE Sins, we're going back 20 years to a highly requested event for me to sin!

SUBSCRIBE TO THE LifeOfMaracle CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDj2FlkOIpJ6qNmelsFi4_A
SUBSCRIBE TO WRESTLING SINS EXPANSION: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTy84_3tKWeCQCZwsem6qhw
Please Support Me On Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/optimisticarmy
Follow Me On Twitter - https://twitter.com/MaracleMan
Follow Me On Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ChristianMaracleOfficial/
Think Optimistically!
Subscribe & Join The Optimistic Army!

source


EmoticonEmoticon