Saturday, 28 October 2017

SummerSlam 2014 WWE 2K14 Simulation

Tags



It's done guys! I know it takes times but here is my second Simulation of an entire PPV! It's my last Simulation on WWE 2K14 because I will take the game for next-gen (Xbox One) and he releases on November, I don't take it for last-gen (Xbox 360) so I can't make the Hell in a Cell Simulation. Next will be the Royal Rumble 2015 with 2K15! Hope you enjoy! EAT SLEEP WATCH REPEAT ;)

Check out my other WWE Simulations below!
WrestleMania 30 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI233bKzEW4&list=UUlQyEW_9VK_XhDqJLjwQ5pA

Matches including in the Simulation :
The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Title, Paige vs. AJ Lee for the Divas Title, Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho, Stephanie McMahon vs. Brie Bella, Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Theme Song : Teddybears - Sunshine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUPv9o1w-JA

I record my gameplay with an Elgato Game Capture HD on Xbox 360 : https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/game-capture-hd

My editing software is Sony Vegas Pro : http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro

If you enjoyed this video, you can like, comment and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more ! Thanks for watching !

source


EmoticonEmoticon