Wednesday 11 October 2017

STANCEEAST PRESENTS SUMMER SLAM JAM 2017 | CJ SHOOTS AFTERMOVIE | 4K

Tags



STANCEEAST PRESENTS SUMMER SLAM JAM 2017 | CJ SHOOTS | 4K

Thought i forgot about this one? Nahhh Finally dropping this years Summer Slam Jam Recap presented by STANCEEAST straight out out New Brunswick, Huge shoutout to everyone that made this video possible, definitely one of my best. Many days, many vibes, what more could you want. Til next year!

_______________________________________________

I graded this video very hard, i wanted a super cinematic feel. I hate my non polarized windows, need to buy one asap for this lens.

Im loving this new gimbal and video setup. I feel like quality is going up and should be going up from here.

Please watch in 4K!


Follow and support!

@CJ.SHOOTS // CJSHOOTS.COM

Owner:


I DO NOT OWN THE MUSIC

SUPPORT THE ARTIST

source


EmoticonEmoticon