Tuesday 31 October 2017

2 Pro SummerSlam 17 Pumpkins! AJ Styles Pro! MORE PUMPKIN PACKS!! WWE SUPERCARD!

Tags



Pumpkins go LIVE at 3pm EST!! I'll have a full Summerslam 17 Pro RTG Deck after this! YEAH BUDDAY! I plan on streaming tomorrow for Halloween before Smackdown Live - It'll be a Dark Stream so it's more Halloweenish!!! YEAH BUDDAYYYY!! Thanks for Watching and like and share this video because you feel like it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linkity Dinkities, Fan Mail and *FAQ*:

🎸 Twitch: @bigedude33
🎸 Steemit: @bigedude
🎸 bigedude.spreadshirt.com
🎸 Twitter: @bigedude33
🎸 Facebook: @bigedude33
🎸 Instagram: @bigedude33
🎸 Vine: @bigedude33 - See Snapchat
🎸 Snapchat: @YeahBudday33 - Haven't Used in Months


FAN MAIL:
bigedude
P.O. Box 29
Yorkville,NY,13495

Q: How do you play games on your computer?
A: I pretty much use an Android 5.1 device mirrored to my Computer via Reflector 2, and use OBS to Record and to stream on Kamcord. I used to use Bluestacks a bunch and Andy Android emulators.

Q: How do I get Bluestacks?
A: Go to www.bluestacks.com... Then download it...

Q: What recording software do you use/broadcast with?
A: I use OBS. It's free and you can do so much with it - Just look at a couple of OBS tutorials here and you're all set!!

Q: Can you give me any tips?
A: There are tips and tricks in EVERY episode - just watch

Q: Will you give me a shoutout?
A: Not like that. There are plenty of ways to get them 1 - Be an active member in the Commentunity * The Comments section* 2 - Come to the Live broadcasts and chat/ask questions there 3 - Random easter egg hunts in videos

Q: How old are you?
A: Well, at the time of this video, I'm either 42, or not.

Q: Are you really a teacher?
A: Yes! The 2016-7 school year is my 20th year as a Jr. High Choir/General Music Teacher.

Please Like, Comment, and Subscribe today to join the fun!!


FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
➜ Contact me at: bigedude@gmail.com

source


EmoticonEmoticon