More Gaming Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw7KVq92xEKNjPrSxVL7To5rr_QkEwGaU
Get WWE 2K18: http://geni.us/WWE18
WWE 2K18 Gameplay & SummerSlam Kickoff! I was able to attend the WWE 2K18 SummerSlam kickoff event in New York City two nights before the SummerSlam 2018 PPV at the Barclay's Center. This including getting the first hands-on with WWE 2K18, and I bring you my early WWE 2K18 impressions in this video. I was also able to speak with The New Day, Alexa Bliss, Samoa Joe, Braun Strowman, and WWE Champion Jinder Mahal about WWE 2K18 and SummerSlam.
Stay tuned for the full WWE 2K18 review, coming soon!
SUBSCRIBE to my channel for the latest videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/gearlive?sub_confirmation=1
---------------------------------
WATCH THESE VIDEOS
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: https://youtu.be/bh4yRG-tI54
LG G6 Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibKByzawXAw
Nintendo Switch Best Accessories: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2GdetVALps
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus Review: https://youtu.be/kUBtvPXojcc
-------------------------------
SUPPORT MY WORK & GET REWARDS:
http://patreon.com/andru
---------------------------------
CONNECT WITH ANDRU
http://www.gearlive.com
https://www.facebook.com/Andru
http://twitter.com/andruedwards
http://instagram.com/andru
http://pinterest.com/andru
http://andru.tumblr.com
https://plus.google.com/+AndruEdwards/
http://snapchat.com/add/drusoicy
---------------------------------
VIDEO GEAR I USE
camera: Panasonic Lumix GH5 - http://geni.us/lumixgh5
audio: Sennheiser MKE600 Shotgun Mic - http://geni.us/mke600
computer: iMac with 5K display - http://geni.us/imac
editing: Final Cut Pro X - http://geni.us/finalcutx
MUSIC
Background Music from Epidemic Sound: https://goo.gl/f5DsVN
Outro: Edwin Soto
---------------------------------
FOLLOW TECH NEWS FROM GEAR LIVE
Web: http://www.gearlive.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/GearLive
Facebook: http://facebook.com/GearLive
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+GearliveNews/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/GearLive
source
Sunday, 3 September 2017
WWE 2K18 Gameplay Review & SummerSlam Kickoff!
Diterbitkan September 03, 2017
Tags
Artikel Terkait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EmoticonEmoticon