This is a rap song I decided to make while doing the predictions for Summerslam and Takeover! Thought this would be alot different than how predictions are normally done! Hope you guys Enjoy!
songs I used: nxt predictions - "Break You In" by Vibe Tracks
summerslam predictions - "Cliff Side" by Silent Partner
I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THESE SONGS!!!!
HOW I RECORD/MAKE MY THUMBNAILS
-----------------------------------
I use XSplit Broadcaster to record and Camtasia Studio 9 to edit and render my videos. My thumbnails and layouts are made on my computer using Adobe Photoshop CS2. I use a mirroring app called LiveScreen on my phone for mobile gameplay that you see on my videos!
-------------------------------------------------------
CONSOLE GAMING TAGS
------------------------------
Xbox360 Gamertag: br0wn a55a51n (I'm hardly on Xbox much... mainly PS4 for now)
PSN ID Gamertag: crispycard
-------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
----------------
Follow me on Twitter:
https://www.twitter.com/crispycardcris
Follow me on Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/crispycard
Subscribe to my Channel!
https://www.youtube.com/c/ChrisPintadocrispycard
Follow Me on Discord!!!
https://discord.gg/cjEAyZQ
-----------------------------------
If you are interested in a channel with gameplay and walkthroughs of different game types including WWE SuperCard plus many more games, then this channel is perfect for you!!!. Subscribe to my channel for more awesome content!!!
Thanks to all of my "moustache maniacs" that have been watching me and supporting me and special thanks to those that supported me above and beyond! Please feel free to share my videos to your friends!!!!
and remember always... STAY CALM and FOLLOW THE MOUSTACHE!!!! #moustacheclub
Business Inquiries Please Contact Me!!! crispy678@yahoo.com
source
Monday, 28 August 2017
WWE Supercard S3 2017 WWE Summerslam & NXT Takeover Predictions Rap
Diterbitkan August 28, 2017
Tags
Artikel Terkait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EmoticonEmoticon