Welcome to my WWE Predictions Show! Tonight I predict the outcome of tomorrow night's WWE Summerslam event. 13 matches have to be discussed so this video is a tad bit long but be sure to watch till the end. I had a cold and cough at the time of filming so I apologize, I tried my best to be as informative as possible. Leave me your predictions for Summerslam in the comments section below and I will see you all at WWE Summerslam!
*All video game footage, images, audio, character models, and gameplay footage is the property of WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment), YUKES and WWE 2K17. I take no credit for anything you see in my gaming videos*
Main Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAXOVGBIEbz5mJUQLEl9Ntg
Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWJ4YD3t_r50_EgQ07VndAA
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SacredLink/871790686210261
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sacred_LINK_
Follow on Google+: https://plus.google.com/116458097266830111589/about
Stay Awesome, my friends!
source
Monday, 21 August 2017
WWE Summerslam 2017 Predictions
Diterbitkan August 21, 2017
Tags
Artikel Terkait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EmoticonEmoticon