Wednesday, 2 August 2017

WWE Battleground 2017 Predictions

Tags



II don't own any of the songs nor the pictures. By the way the songs are 1: whatever it takes-Imagine Dragons and 2: Monster by Starset. hope you guys enjoyed this video and I hope you guys will enjoy Battleground. It has a great card and some interesting bouts but also it holds lots of rematches. But hopefully the highs can beat the lows so we can have a good pre-SummerSlam PPV. But I am going to an AAW show which is an Indy Fed. in Chicago. The only person secured to be there is the current ROH Champ Cody (Rhodes). But I’ll keep all of you guys updated when other Pro Wrestlers are announced. The AAW roster is filled with guys like Johnny Mundo, Cage, and Pentagon Dark so their will at least be some amazing stars there. Some videos that I will be uploading soon are the 5th edition of the Pro Wrestling Crate (with the theme being based on Wrestlers from “Across the Ocean”), the Hot Topics of Wrestling for July, an Unboxing from Ringside Collectibles, a predictions video about SummerSlam, and NXT Takeover Brooklyn 3, an AAW Indy Wrestling Vlog, and much more! Well anyway thanks for watching please like, comment, subscribe, and as always have a awesome day.

Instagram: @KaceyCulkin13
Twitter: @KaceyC_Youtube

source


EmoticonEmoticon