The SmackDown Woman's Champion Naomi puts her title on the line against Natalya.
Note: These matches are done CPU vs CPU. No attributes are edited in these matches. Bet at your own risk if this prediction turns out to be wrong its not my fault.
1 last Note: I will be doing SummerSlam, No Mercy, and the Hell in a Cell Paperview Predictions on WWE 2K17. The Paperview after Hell in a Cell (TLC) is on October 22nd and will be done on WWE 2K18. I really wish I would have started this when WWE 2K17 launched but reasons I guess.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for 213 Subscribers and 42,268 views, I understand its not alot but I'm still vary thankful for all the support. I also understand that I play old games and have gotten to the YouTube party late but IDC like I said before Subs and Views aren't needed to have a YouTube channel. You don't need 1 million subs to upload videos. I really appreciate the support like I said but if I didn't have all this support I would still put in the effort I do right now.
source
Tuesday, 8 August 2017
WWE 2K17 (PS4 PRO): SummerSlam 2017 - Naomi vs Natalya (SD Woman's Championship)
Diterbitkan August 08, 2017
Tags
Artikel Terkait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EmoticonEmoticon