Here's how you can get Free Wrestlemania 33 Cards if you're a new player or in the lower tiers! We're doing it again except this time for wm 33 cards.
Help me reach 100 000 Subscribers by Subscribing- http://bit.ly/1SYra6O
About 6 months ago I had an idea for a team dedicated to giving lower tier players the oppertunity to move up ranks by bringing them in so they can get a free summerslam cards which at the time was the highest tier. We did so sucessfully for a couple of events but eventually Team Deagle Gift disbanded. So now that the new tier is out and I've got a free spot on my team, I thought why not do it on my own team, Team Deagle. So each Trd we'll be chosing one of you guys in the comments to join the team and get your first WM 33 card. The best part is all you have to do is play, no need to spend a penny.
How to get your chance at a free WM 33 card.
1. Subscribe to the channel.
2. For the upcoming TRD, simply leave a comment with your supercard username and team deck (Best 2 Male cards and best Female)
3. For the TRD's following this upcoming one, simply reply to my latest pinned comment each Friday before the TRD with your Username and updated deck.
I will pick a random person's reply that I can bring in while staying in the WM 33 tier.
Other videos
WWE SUPERCARD FREE CREDITS!!! (WWE Supercard Season 3)
https://youtu.be/nUCu9TyWM6s?list=PLEHMOL-GTJq9IpdeUMhbYMtuh3PEQMhvq
WWE SUPERCARD MY 1ST WM 33 PRO!!!
https://youtu.be/abUd7sQMumc?list=PLEHMOL-GTJq9IpdeUMhbYMtuh3PEQMhvq
I GOT THE WORST WWE SUPERCARD FREEBIE!!! (#WWESupercard WM 33 FREEBIE)
https://youtu.be/2BD-VNaXspw?list=PLEHMOL-GTJq9IpdeUMhbYMtuh3PEQMhvq
Business Email - deagle814@gmail.com
If you're watching me for the first time, I'm Deagle, a big wrestling fan and gamer. I post up all sorts of wwe/wrestling related content and gameplay from WWE Supercard, WWE 2K17 (And WWE 2K18 in the future), WWE Champions, ppv predictions, match card predictions, live coverage, having a laugh at WWE comments and more.
source
Monday, 10 July 2017
WWE SUPERCARD HOW TO GET FREE WRESTLEMANIA 33 CARDS IF YOU'RE IN A LOW TIER!!!
Diterbitkan July 10, 2017
Tags
Artikel Terkait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EmoticonEmoticon