Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RingRants/
Follow Us On Twitter: https://twitter.com/RingRants
Instagram: https://instagram.com/ringrants/
Please Subscribe. Thanks!
The Royal Rumble is always one of my favorite events of the year! I hope a younger guy wins it. The Undertaker is a legend and all, but I don't really want him to win it because the younger guys need to be pushed and elevated. That being said, if it came down between Taker, Lesnar and Goldberg I'd prefer Taker to win. Regardless what happens I'm sure we'll get some great moments! I love seeing Kofi Kingston surviving the match in a unique way every year! I'm always curious to see who the surprise entrants are. Do you think Balor will be back? What do you think will happen? Do you agree or disagree with us? Please let us know in the comments below! Thanks!
source
Tuesday, 11 July 2017
WWE Royal Rumble 2017 Predictions. Does Finn Balor Return? Does The Undertaker Win?
Diterbitkan July 11, 2017
Tags
Artikel Terkait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EmoticonEmoticon