Recently we had a big Open Mat here at my gym (Derby City MMA in Louisville, KY). I'm in the process of getting a full length long form made with rolling, talking and try and capture all of the fun of the BJJ open mat we had.
In the meantime I wanted to make a short preview of the rolling. I posted a similar video on the Chewjitsu instagram and facebook.
In the short preview I tried to get a combination of me and my partners BJJ techniques. Not just what looks good for me.
Hopefully you'll enjoy this one and the full length video later.
-----------------
Free Ebook: http://www.chewjitsu.net/focused-jiu-jitsu-13-page-ebook/
Grip Fighting Videos: http://www.chewjitsu.net/product/get-a-grip/
T shirts: http://www.chewjitsu.net/shop/
http://www.Facebook.com/Chewjitsu
http://www.instagram.com/Chewjitsu
http://www.twitter.com/Chewjitsu
Music: https://birocratic.bandcamp.com/
If you’d ever like to train with the team and I. Check out my gym Derby City MMA in Louisville,KY. http://www.DerbyCityMartialarts.com
source
Wednesday, 5 July 2017
Summer Slam BJJ Open Mat Preview at Derby City MMA
Diterbitkan July 05, 2017
Tags
Artikel Terkait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EmoticonEmoticon