WWE Summerslam 2016 Full Match Card Predictions!
- 12 Man Tag Team Match
- Carmella, Becky Lynch & Naomi vs Natalya, Eva Marie & Alexa Bliss
- Cesaro vs. Sheamus
- The Miz vs. Apollo Crews (Intercontinental Championship)
- Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens
- The New Day vs The Club (Tag Team Championship)
- Sasha Banks vs Charlotte (Women's Championship)
- Roman Reigns vs Rusev (United States Championship)
- John Cena vs AJ Styles
- Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler (WWE World Championship)
- Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins (Universal Championship)
- Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton
GUYS I AM GOING TO SUMMERSLAM THIS SUNDAY AND I AM REALLY HAPPY YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!! Summerslam looks like a really good card and I'm not being biased lol. So here are my winners for all the matches. BTW the 12 man tag match was announced after this video was made so I say the heels win that match! Anyways, here are my predictions for Summerslam in two days! Let's discuss in the comments! Be FRIENDLY! Take Care, Spike Your Hair!
►Help Me Reach 100K Subscribers - http://goo.gl/e0xMwh
►Twitter - https://twitter.com/wwepllana
►Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PllanaProductionss?ref=hl
►Instagram - https://instagram.com/pllana_productions
source
Monday, 26 June 2017
WWE Summerslam 2016 Full Predictions! - LIVE REACTIONS & VLOG?!
Diterbitkan June 26, 2017
Tags
Artikel Terkait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EmoticonEmoticon