Here it is, my SummerSlam 2015 PPV predictions. I know it's long, but hey I had stuff on my mind.
Randy Orton (W) vs Sheamus
Kevin Owens (W) vs Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler (W) vs Rusev
The Undertaker (W) vs Brock Lesnar
Team Bella vs Team B.A.D vs PCB (W)
Steven Amell & Neville (W) vs Stardust & King Barrett
Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper (W) vs Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose
WWE Tag Team Championship
Prime Time Players vs The New Day (W) vs Lucha Dragons vs Los Matadores
WWE Intercontinental Championship
Ryback (W) vs The Big Show vs The Miz
WWE United States & WWE World Heavyweight Championships
Winner Take All
John Cena (W) vs Seth Rollins
If you'd like to be a greater part of the RockNation, you can check
me out on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/xROCKERMANx
Or you can also follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/xROCKERMANx
Also if you wish to check me out when I live stream follow me here on Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/xrockermanx
source
Monday, 12 June 2017
WWE SummerSlam 2015 PPV Predictions
Diterbitkan June 12, 2017
Tags
Artikel Terkait
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EmoticonEmoticon