Saturday, 17 June 2017

WR2D WWE 2K17 Mod | WWE SummerSlam (Full Show) | #32

Tags



It's the biggest event of the summer, it's WWE SummerSlam!
- The Miz defends his WWE Championship against the man he screwed over from becoming King of the Ring, Shinsuke Nakamura.
- Samoa Joe defends the Universal Championship against his rival, Seth Rollins.
- Finn Balor puts his Intercontinental title on the line against the King of the Ring, The Miz.
- CM Punk finally gets his hands on Kenny Omega in a 2 out of 3 Falls match.
- Neville takes on Sami Zayn in a match where if Neville wins, Fight Forever (Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn) will have to split.
- Bobby Roode goes one-on-one with Daniel Bryan.

Support the channel on Patreon: patreon.com/RDSWrestling

Follow RDS Wrestling on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RyanDavisSpeaks
Subscribe to RDS Wrestling on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/RDSWrestling?s...
Follow RDS Wrestling on Vidme: https://vid.me/RDSWrestling

**************************
Feel free to comment down below with feedback/thoughts on the video!

RDS Wrestling is the product that you want WWE to become. Ridiculous characters and gimmicks, logical discussions and reviews, and storylines that make sense and have continuity.

On this channel you can expect to find:

WWE Custom Storylines - A series in which I produce wrestling shows using MDickie's Wrestling Revolution. Watch my version of WWE, where championships matter, storylines make sense, and the characters are always driven by something. Everyone in the series has a purpose and you get to watch them fight to the top.

Extreme Warfare Revenge - Unlike WWE Custom Storylines, I do whatever I want and don't care if any of it makes sense while playing Extreme Warfare Revenge.

Rants/Reviews/Discussions - When I see something that I like or dislike strongly enough, I'll make a video about it. Don't expect to hear me repeat "opinions" made by every other wrestling content creator, I know what I like and don't like and I'll tell you how I feel.

source


EmoticonEmoticon